Monday, January 19, 2009

idk wat to tittle this blog?????

umm.... well im not sure wat to talk about but i guess i will have to talk about my day!!! well i woke up, and did my choirs. then i eat breakfast, then my mom made me do my school work even though it is a holiday.( BORING!!!!) guess wat> i got a B on my spelling quiz.... then my dad took us to mcdonalds so i could try the Mc RIB for my first time.(IT WAS SO SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!!!!!)lol. then we went to bass pro shop to get some stuff 4 my dad's bow. then i went to my friends house where we decided to go on the internet. we did a bunch of quizzes. they were really weird!!!!! lol(did u know that i am eye shadow 4 a makeover and elf as a christmas movie.) Now we r at house (my house) watching me blog!!! ok thats all. bye bye!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw you guys pulling into McDonald's...congratulations on your first McRib...I don't know why they don't have them all the time. It's my favorite thing at McDonald's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a holiday???? was it MLK Day??

    ReplyDelete