Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello!!!

Ok, well today I went to daycare(ofcorse) and one of the kids(mak) has a big, huge score at the bottom of the nose but anytime you get near it, its like war broke lose. Poor thing has 4 different medisons she has to take(eye drops, liquid, stuff to put on her nose, ) well 3 things. Anyway its not easy doing this and just think in march 2 more new borns are coming(well in march only one is coming but soon after another one is coming). It should be alot of fun. For a 12 year old I am really busy. On mondays I go to daycare, On tuesday i have nothing, On wednesday I have daycare and church, On thursday I baby sit my neighbors, On fridays i go to daycare( and every first and thrird friday I have co-op and daycare), On Saturday I am free, And sunday I go to church. So ya as you can see almost everyday is full and on top of all that I have to keep up in my school work. Its alot of work being ME!!! lol Ok well g2g ttyl byz

1 comment: